5.12.09

KAHLOSEXUALITY

I feel as though i'm super pro-feminism right now, but i can't help it.

I've loved Frida Kahlo for a long time, and only just got around to watching the film 'Frida' with Salma Hayek. I would go as far as saying it is probably the best film i've watched all year (and it's from way back in 2002).

I love the way she is depicted in the film - as an honest, strong, cigarette-addicted, alcoholic, eccentric, bisexual, Mexican artist. It's visible in her paintings just how crazy she was.

She was also featured on the cover of French Vogue.

"I hope the exit is joyful - and I hope never to return - Frida"

LOVE!X







1 comment:

  1. I love Frida :)

    Interesting to hear she was on the cover of French Vogue...

    ReplyDelete

READERS OF THIS BLOG...

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE?