4.12.09

ANTONY EYES




This man is one of a kind and truly magnificent.
I started listening to Antony and The Johnsons about a year and a half ago when my Mum introduced me to their albums.

Antony Hegarty has worked with the likes of Boy George, Lou Reed, Bjork, Leonard Cohen and Devendra Banhart.
If you're yet to hear A
ntony's operatic vocals and oh so honest lyrics, then click along to www.antonyandthejohnsons.com

I just heard a cover version of 'Crazy in Love' by the one and only Beyonce. The sound is so beautiful, as is the accompanying video which begins with static green lit footage, followed by other various footage of Antony. Please watch below.



My favourite part is when Antony sings "looking so crazy, your love's got me looking, looking so crazy in love" and the pink lit eyes appear in the video. See below.



Antony and The Johnsons are playing at the Sydney Opera House on January 31st and February 1st.
And at the Perth Con
cert Hall on February 5th and 6th.





LOVE!X


No comments:

Post a Comment

READERS OF THIS BLOG...

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE?